While on forum remember to keep refreshing page so you can see new info and personal messages

SIR PATRICK MOORE 1923-2012

Norman Lockyer Observatory.

Hello Hello

in Introduction to the group Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:34 pm
by THE YOUDST3R • 279 Posts

Hi Everyone,
Just joined the website and thought that it would be a good idea to say hi even though me and Dad have been up to the NLO for a while now! My name is Will and I'm a student doing A-Levels at the moment and I want to study Astrophysics at Uni. My Dad is Pete. We've recently bought a Celestron C8 and got it on a HEQ5 Pro Mount. We have been Imaging with a Canon EOS 20D, but I want an Atik CCD! We are in the process of getting hold of a Williams Optics 66 which should be good as you rate them quite highly. Hopefully I will be posting my first picture soon once I have fully understood the stacking software and Photoshop. I do have some single Images that I have edited in Aperture which may be familiar with other Mac users, but isn't brilliant for serious editing. Anyway enough of me going on. Hi everyone!! :)

Will

Celestron C6 SCT Celestron C8 SCT, Skywatcher Equinox ED80 Pro, Two William Optics Z66's, TeleVue 60
Skywatcher NEQ6 Mount, Skywatcher HEQ5 Pro Mount,
Atik 314L+ Mono, Atik Titan Mono, Meade DSI I Mono, Canon 40D and 20D DSLR's
Atik EFW2 Filter Wheel with LRGB and Narrowband Filters
Scroll up

RE: Hello Hello

in Introduction to the group Sun May 01, 2011 12:57 am
by deepskysteve • 6.535 Posts

Welcome will nice to see you have joined us.
Steve

Celestron CG5 Goto with C6 & William optics Z66. Williams ZS70, (Meade DSIPro2 Mono Skycam), Lifecam HD webcamera, Watec 902H, SPC900 webcam, Logitec Pro 4000 webcam, Atik 314L+ Nextimage 5 camera, IFLY4 Quadcopter, H.A.L scratch built Quadcopter GPS full autonomous machine.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/deepskysteve/with/9135237742/
Scroll up

in Introduction to the group Sun May 01, 2011 9:32 am
by Dave • 3.210 Posts

Hi will

Any help wanted with image processing, we are always happy to help!

Dave

Celestron 9.25" SCT - Celestron 6" SCT (*2) - Williams Optics ZS70 - Williams Optics ZS66 - Coronado PST
NEQ6 Pro Mount - CG5-GT - Celestron Nexstar SE - Skywatcher All-View Mount
Atik 460 EX CCD -Atik 314L CCD - Atik Titan CCD - Atik OAG - Atik EFW2 - Canon 350D
Lumenera 120M cam. Microsoft Lifecam HD - SPC900NC - Various filters and stuff.
U816 Quadcopter (THE BEAST!)
CALL SIGN - M6OCO
Scroll up

in Introduction to the group Sun May 01, 2011 3:49 pm
by revandBellman • 5.101 Posts

Hi Will
welcome to the forun
Kate

NEQ6 mount, C6 telescope with skywatcher guide scope for moving around with Starlight SXVR H9 main camera and SX auto guider.
Celestron C9.25 and WOZ 72 in dome with atik 460 camera and a Co-star for guiding with alpy for spectroscopy.
MCT5 with SE mount and SXVR MX 916 camera and star analyser for spectroscopy
Scroll up

in Introduction to the group Tue May 03, 2011 8:55 pm
by WhirlpoolRob • 866 Posts

hi will about time !!!

Welcome

A few bits and bobs!!
M6UJM
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: darknight
Board Statistics
The forum has 4331 topics and 23188 posts.

1 member has been online today :