While on forum remember to keep refreshing page so you can see new info and personal messages

SIR PATRICK MOORE 1923-2012

Norman Lockyer Observatory.

Attending photo imaging course

in Introduction to the group Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:31 pm
by Sharkeyward • 3 Posts

Evening,

I am attending the intro to imaging course this weekend (along with the kids) and wondered if there are any essentials we should bring (apart from no cloud and warm clothes).

I have had a long standing interest but never really taken it anywhere so hoping an introductory course will further interest and maybe spark something in the grumpy teenagers!

VMT

Simon

Scroll up

RE: Attending photo imaging course

in Introduction to the group Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:10 pm
by David Strange • 1.304 Posts

Hi Simon,

You are very welcome to bring along any camera/ kit you may already have, if you have any queries
as to their use. Most important - don't forget your packed lunch! Teas and coffees will be available throughout the day. We want you to get the best out of the course so please don't hesitate to ask questions at any time.
It is really an introduction, so we will be covering DSLR cameras, webcams, CCD cameras,
basic image processing with a variety of software imaging programs.

All the best,

David

David Strange
NLO Chairman

Scroll up

RE: Attending photo imaging course

in Introduction to the group Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:27 pm
by Sharkeyward • 3 Posts

David,

Many thanks, have conducted some basic DSLR photography and image processing so hope to learn a lot more, unfortunately I run a MAC so having webcam and registak issues at the moment!

Looking forward to it and the chance to discuss some kit options for the future.

Simon

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Sharkeyward
Board Statistics
The forum has 4412 topics and 23435 posts.

0 members have been online today: