Photometry databasein Spectroscopy Section Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:55 pm
by revandBellman • 5.200 Posts
Someone might like this
Version 2.04 of the BAA VSS Photometry spreadsheet has just been released. A zip can be downloaded from the "Photometry SS" link on the following page.
There is no need to switch from version 2.03, but the new version has the following additional features and minor fixes:
- Optional Airmass on Results tab for use in AAVSO output. Note this is a single airmass for an observing run which will not always be applicable due to changes in airmass during a run.
- Comment added Results tab. This is included in both output files, the "Comment" field of the BAA VSS file, and the "Notes" field of the AAVSO file.
- New AAVSO charts sheet, to show variable in comparison to the check star. Useful even if not sending data to the AAVSO.
- In Results tab corrected headings M10 and N10 which showed Max and Min the wrong way round.
- Added filter VG for "Corrected Green Channel to Johnson V".
- Corrected format of CMAG column in AAVSO tab from Text to Number.
Happy New Year,
BAA VSS Database Secretary
NEQ6 mount, C6 telescope with skywatcher guide scope for moving around with Starlight SXVR H9 main camera and SX auto guider.
Celestron C9.25 and WOZ 72 in dome with atik 460 camera and a Co-star for guiding with alpy for spectroscopy.
MCT5 with SE mount and SXVR MX 916 camera and star analyser for spectroscopy