While on forum remember to keep refreshing page so you can see new info and personal messages

SIR PATRICK MOORE 1923-2012

Norman Lockyer Observatory.

Signs

in ASTRONOMY FAIR Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:28 pm
by Herbig • 724 Posts

I have put up the signs as last year, one coming into Newton Pop and the other at the top of Trow Hill.
The lady in the house at Newton Pop whos fence I put the sign on would like to take up the offer I made last year of a couple of free tickets which I agreed to, so hope this is OK.
It show our appreciation and some good will for the future and probably cheaper than me making up new signs each year - did not have to buy any new materials this year, in the last 2 years it's cost about £100 for materials.

Are there printed tickets or should I give her a letter on headed paper?

Takahashi TSA102S, William Optics GT81 and Zenithstar 66SD APO, 5" AE Luton Refractors, , Celestron C8 SCT, Coronado PST, Mounts: Skywatcher NEQ6 & iOptron Mini Tower Pro, Meade 5000 series EP's and other bits, Atik Titan, Meade DSI, Lumenera LM075 Mono CCD's, Canon 5D mk3, Atik manual filter wheel, Baader filters.
Scroll up

RE: Signs

in ASTRONOMY FAIR Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:15 pm
by Katen • 273 Posts

Thats great thank you Pete,
If you can let me have her name I will put a couple of entry wristbands in an envelope for her to collect on the day at the 'collect your tickets desk' in the foyer.
Kate

Scroll up

RE: Signs

in ASTRONOMY FAIR Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:36 pm
by Herbig • 724 Posts

I don't know her name. I'll call in and ask.

Takahashi TSA102S, William Optics GT81 and Zenithstar 66SD APO, 5" AE Luton Refractors, , Celestron C8 SCT, Coronado PST, Mounts: Skywatcher NEQ6 & iOptron Mini Tower Pro, Meade 5000 series EP's and other bits, Atik Titan, Meade DSI, Lumenera LM075 Mono CCD's, Canon 5D mk3, Atik manual filter wheel, Baader filters.
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Col1807
Board Statistics
The forum has 4394 topics and 23394 posts.

3 members have been online today: