While on forum remember to keep refreshing page so you can see new info and personal messages

SIR PATRICK MOORE 1923-2012

Norman Lockyer Observatory.

in Introduction to the group Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:33 am
by revandBellman • 5.109 Posts

Hello
Some of the older members may remember me from when I used to live in Exeter. I now live in southern Spain.
The skies here can be excellent every now and again but most of time they are pretty average.
I have a 250mm Orion(UK) reflector on a NEQ6 Pro Mount. The optics I have to say are excellent.
I have an Atik ccd camera and filter wheel, a Toucam Pro cam and all the usual bits and pieces that go along with the scope. Although I have no observatory as yet I am working on it.
My interests are planetary and lunar imaging and variable star observing.
Will post some pics soon I hope! Great to see the dome coming together. A merry Christmas to you all
Rob

NEQ6 mount, C6 telescope with skywatcher guide scope for moving around with Starlight SXVR H9 main camera and SX auto guider.
Celestron C9.25 and WOZ 72 in dome with atik 460 camera and a Co-star for guiding with alpy for spectroscopy.
MCT5 with SE mount and SXVR MX 916 camera and star analyser for spectroscopy
Scroll up

RE: New member

in Introduction to the group Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:39 am
by revandBellman • 5.109 Posts

Hello Rob,
Thank you for the message. Can you re-register as we seem to have lost your profile?
Kate

NEQ6 mount, C6 telescope with skywatcher guide scope for moving around with Starlight SXVR H9 main camera and SX auto guider.
Celestron C9.25 and WOZ 72 in dome with atik 460 camera and a Co-star for guiding with alpy for spectroscopy.
MCT5 with SE mount and SXVR MX 916 camera and star analyser for spectroscopy
Scroll up

RE: New member

in Introduction to the group Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:24 pm
by deepskysteve • 6.548 Posts

Hello Rob re join again and welcome
Steve

Celestron CG5 Goto with C6 & William optics Z66. Williams ZS70, (Meade DSIPro2 Mono Skycam), Lifecam HD webcamera, Watec 902H, SPC900 webcam, Logitec Pro 4000 webcam, Atik 314L+ Nextimage 5 camera, IFLY4 Quadcopter, H.A.L scratch built Quadcopter GPS full autonomous machine.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/deepskysteve/with/9135237742/
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: darknight
Board Statistics
The forum has 4344 topics and 23231 posts.

6 members have been online today: