While on forum remember to keep refreshing page so you can see new info and personal messages

SIR PATRICK MOORE 1923-2012

Norman Lockyer Observatory.

Hi All

in Introduction to the group Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:48 pm
by Katen • 266 Posts

Hi

I am Kate, Alex's mum (and chauffeur)! As well as accompanying Alex I have an interest in Astronomy which is growing with each visit to NLO!

No equipment as yet but Alex and I are working on that.

Kate

Scroll up

RE: Hi All

in Introduction to the group Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:59 pm
by revandBellman • 5.101 Posts

Hello Kate,
Welcome to the forum. if you have any questions about what you are hoping to buy then feel free to ask and we will help in any way we can.
Kate

NEQ6 mount, C6 telescope with skywatcher guide scope for moving around with Starlight SXVR H9 main camera and SX auto guider.
Celestron C9.25 and WOZ 72 in dome with atik 460 camera and a Co-star for guiding with alpy for spectroscopy.
MCT5 with SE mount and SXVR MX 916 camera and star analyser for spectroscopy
Scroll up

in Introduction to the group Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:00 pm
by deepskysteve • 6.535 Posts

Hello Kate, Alex welcome just join in and ask away
Steve

Celestron CG5 Goto with C6 & William optics Z66. Williams ZS70, (Meade DSIPro2 Mono Skycam), Lifecam HD webcamera, Watec 902H, SPC900 webcam, Logitec Pro 4000 webcam, Atik 314L+ Nextimage 5 camera, IFLY4 Quadcopter, H.A.L scratch built Quadcopter GPS full autonomous machine.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/deepskysteve/with/9135237742/
Scroll up

in Introduction to the group Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:18 pm
by Herbig • 724 Posts

Hello Kate, my son Will who is at Glamorgan Uni is coming home next week (1st December) and will be at the NLO on Friday night. It might be worth Alex coming over to have a chat with him about the course and anything else she wants to know about the Uni.
Happy to chat about kit and what she might need if she goes to Glamorgan.

Regards
Pete

Regards
Pete

Takahashi TSA102S, William Optics GT81 and Zenithstar 66SD APO, 5" AE Luton Refractors, , Celestron C8 SCT, Coronado PST, Mounts: Skywatcher NEQ6 & iOptron Mini Tower Pro, Meade 5000 series EP's and other bits, Atik Titan, Meade DSI, Lumenera LM075 Mono CCD's, Canon 5D mk3, Atik manual filter wheel, Baader filters.
Last edited Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:20 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: darknight
Board Statistics
The forum has 4331 topics and 23188 posts.

3 members have been online today: