1.No matter how good or bad you think your images are please post them it all adds to the forum plus help can be given if required.
2. Please anounce on daily chats new image uploads etc.
3. The picture gallery has option for describing your image and how you achieved it, do tell us the scope, camera and exposures etc it helps others. There is nothing worst than a beginner trying to work out what scopes and cameras are good - bad, without some kind of description.
4. Please try to keep topics on track, i.e only use threads dealing with your type of question topic etc otherwise it will start to be all over the place, no threads in links or videos etc.
5. Please also leave comments about images good-bad whatever beginners and experienced imagers need lots of encouragement.
6. Please fill in your profile when you join if you don't want to put age then leave that out but don't be anonymous .
If you do not announce yourself in the introduction thread and insist on not filling in your profile then you will be banned.
7. Only information about your telescope set up is allowed in your signature, any links especially to unknown sites will be deleted and the member banned without notice.
8. Please see the NLO imaging protocol at the top of the forum so you know how to set up for an evenings imaging at the NLO.
Celestron CG5 Goto with C6 & William optics Z66. . webcamera, Watec 902H, SPC900 webcam, Logitec Pro 4000 webcam, Atik 314L+ Nextimage 5 camera, ZWO 5 position EFW .